- All courses offer 3 year certification from the Canadian Red Cross, and are recognized by various levels of government, licensing boards, and regulatory bodies.
- Our instructors are accredited professionals, who have years of field experience providing care to real patients.
- Priority Care uses modern teaching methodologies, creating a relaxing classroom environment that is fun to learn in.
- Priority Care uses clean, new equipment including multimedia presentations, manikins, AED trainers, and first aid supplies.
- Priority Care offers private courses that meet the needs of our clients. We can come to you. Anytime. Anywhere.
Priority Care was created to deliver high quality first aid, CPR, and AED training.
Ian, the director of Priority Care, has been instructing first aid for 17 years and currently works with the Red Cross as a Master Instructor Trainer. In this leadership role he has been directly involved in curriculum development and the training, certifying, and re-certifying of hundreds of instructors, as well as over ten thousand students.
Since 1998 Ian has also taught all levels of the WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid program, and has functioned as an evaluator for Occupational First Aid level 2 and 3 students.
In addition to teaching Ian has been a paramedic since 1997. He brings his 15 years of field experience to the classroom, providing training that is based on both sound educational principles, as well as practical field experience.
A core group of instructors assist Ian in teaching Priority Care courses. All are certified instructors, and have years of experience as paramedics, firefighters, nurses, search and rescue technicians, etc.
To strengthen their knowledge of adult education Ian and several of Priority Care's contract instructors have completed college level adult education programs.
Priority Care First Aid conducts First Aid, CPR and AED courses throughout the Greater Vancouver area (Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Delta, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver) and the Fraser Valley (Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack). We can come directly to you!
All certification for our courses comes from the Canadian Red Cross and is valid for 3 years. All of our First Aid, CPR and AED courses follow the latest standards (2010 / 2011) put out by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), the American Heart Association (AHA) and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC).
The goal of Priority Care is to provide industry leading training. We invite you to experience one of our courses!